On Tuesday, April 5, Lowry United Neighborhood’s Townhall meeting was on: Homelessness in Denver, What Approaches Help and Which Do Not
LUN assembled a panel of local leaders to help us better understand the challenges for the homeless and unhoused in our city and for the agencies who serve them. The panel will discuss the spectrum of services and housing options designed to assist unhoused individuals in Denver and what those efforts have achieved.
- HOST (Housing Stability and Homelessness Resolution): Deputy Director, Angie Nelson
- Denver City Attorney’s Office: Director of Prosecution and Code Enforcement, Marley Bordovsky
- Salvation Army: Major Richard Pease and Denver Metro Social Services Director Christine Baluyot
- STAR (Support Team Assisted Response): Operations Manager, Carleigh M. Sailon
- Colorado State Senator, District 31, Chris Hansen
Councilwoman Sawyer was also in attendance to answer questions.
Moderator: Russell Haythorn
To watch the Townhall Meeting, click here.