Lowry United Neighborhoods (LUN) is officially recognized by the City and County of Denver as the Registered Neighborhood Organization (RNO) for all of Lowry including Boulevard One.
LUN Mission Statement:
Lowry United Neighborhoods (LUN) is officially recognized by the City of Denver as a Registered Neighborhood Organization for all of Lowry, including Boulevard One. Our mission is to represent the interests of all residents, homeowners and renters, in any aspect of the City of Denver’s Government. Through our mission, LUN builds a sense of community in our award-winning neighborhood.
The primary purposes of this organization shall be:
● Collectively addressing issues and interests common to and widely perceived to be of concern within the area formerly known as Lowry Field and currently known as Lowry and Boulevard One
● To increase communication among neighbors;
● To gather information about matters that concern LUN residents;
● To advocate on behalf of all neighborhood and community interests;
● To preserve and enhance the livability of the neighborhoods;
● To provide representation as an RNO with Inter-neighborhood Cooperation (INC), the city of Denver (including city council, the mayor’s office, and all departments of Denver City Government).
LUN Is a 501-c3, non-profit:
Lowry United Neighborhoods (LUN), is a 501-c3 non-profit and works hard to provide value to our residents in helping to build a stronger more inclusive sense of community. We:
We reach out to LUN members to help support and continue our efforts to build a stronger Lowry community. Please consider making a tax-exempt donation to LUN. To do so make your donation check to LUN and mail it to: LUN, 510 Syracuse St. 80230. We will provide you with a tax receipt.
LUN is a completely volunteer organization with dedicated board members who donate their time in service of our community.
Learn about One Lowry and the other organizations involved in our community.