GET YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW, an 8-Week, FREE Virtual Class
Offered by Judy Rough, Lowry resident and advisor to the LUN Board
Thursdays – 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. MT (2 hours per session)
March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, April 6, 13, 20 (8 weeks)
Sign up by emailing email@example.com by Thursday, Feb. 26 and the Zoom link will be sent to you.
Do you think you have your Life’s Papers and Plans in order? Or are you ducks running amuck? This system of vital record and document organization and management (both physical and electronic) covers the following areas over 8-weeks and can help you fill in or create your system from scratch. Take the burden of your incapacity or end-of-life off those you care about when you get your ducks in a row.
- Week 1 – System Introduction – Security – physical & electronic – Storage – physical & electronic – Binder set up or folder system
- Week 2 – My IDs – identification records and documents – My Contacts – address book, in case of emergency (ICE) information
- Week 3 – My Health – health, medical and wellness records
- Week 4 – My Insurance – policies, identification cards, and more – My Taxes – receipts, current and past tax returns
- Week 5 – My Finances – finance and property documentation
- Week 6 – My Estate – estate planning and documentation – My Things – home inventory
- Week 7 – My Plans – preparedness for every day and in the event of an emergency – My Memories – memorabilia
- Week 8 – My Roadmap, finding & vetting needed professionals, & converting your entire system into a communication device
For more information about Judy Rough, visit LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/judyrough/ . The entire class is free, but if you decide to purchase supplies to create a binder (optional) then a materials list will be supplied with approximate costs. Students purchase their own supplies, Judy Rough makes no money from the classes or the supplies.