Because of your hard work, inn three hours the 20 person volunteer crew accomplished the following for those families with food insecurities in the Denver area.
- Sorted 32 pallets of food and supplies (17 pallets fills a semi trailer)
- Lifted and sorted 22,751 pounds of food
- Provided food for 18,500 meals
- Provided 250 weekly bags of food for the schools (3,190 meals)
- Demonstrated your commitment to helping others
Thanks to all for your hard work and aching backs.
Plan on joining again on May 9 (date to be confirmed) for our second large group Food Bank of the Rockies volunteer project .