- This event has passed.
LUN TOWN HALL MEETING: Homelessness in Denver
April 5 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Homelessness in Denver – What Approaches Help and Which Do Not
Tuesday, April 5, 7 – 8:30 p.m.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Location: Eisenhower Chapel
LUN presents this discussion because of widespread frustration that millions of dollars and years of work have brought only fragmented remedies. Along with homelessness, comes health and safety impacts harmful to those who live on the streets, as well as to other citizens of Denver.
LUN has assembled this panel of local leaders to help us better understand the challenges for the homeless and unhoused in our city and for the agencies who serve them. The panel will discuss the spectrum of services and housing options designed to assist unhoused individuals in Denver and what those efforts have achieved.
Time will be allowed for audience questions.
- HOST (Housing Stability and Homelessness Resolution): Deputy Director, Angie Nelson
- Denver City Attorney’s Office: Director of Prosecution and Code Enforcement, Marley Bordovsky
- Salvation Army: Major Richard Pease and Denver Metro Social Services Director Christine Baluyot
- STAR (Support Team Assisted Response): Operations Manager, Carleigh M. Sailon
- Colorado State Senator, District 31, Chris Hansen
Councilwoman Sawyer will attend to answer questions.
Moderator: Russell Haythorn