Please consider donating to LUN this tax season to help us continue our work to make Lowry a great place to live.
Your Lowry United Neighborhoods (LUN), is a 501-c3 non-profit and has worked hard this year to provide value to our residents in helping to build a stronger more inclusive sense of community. We have:
- Developed and maintained our LUN website, sent out monthly newsletters and maintained the community calendar on our website.
- Provided support and outreach to Lowry low-income communities (including maintaining an emergency help fund).
- Hosted quarterly community meetings covering key issues like sustainability, homelessness and housing, candidate forums, city ballot issues and traffic safety.
- Promoted sustainability in Lowry through community education on ways to increase composting, recycling and re-use; approved solar carports near the tennis courts; and sponsored the Lowry Garden Walk to increase awareness and appreciation of Lowry parks and gardens.
- Worked on Denver zoning issues in Lowry.
- Worked actively with the City of Denver with the guidance and support of Council Woman Amanda Sawyer, Denver Police and Department of Transportation and Infrastructure to make Lowry a safer neighborhood in which to live, walk, bike and drive.
- Supported our local Firehouse Theater with “LUN at the Theater” nights.
We are reaching out to LUN members to help support and continue our efforts to build a stronger Lowry community. Please consider making a tax-exempt donation to LUN. To do so make your donation check to LUN and mail it to: LUN, 510 Syracuse St. 80230. We will provide you with a tax receipt.
LUN is a completely volunteer organization with dedicated board members who donate their time to make LUN an organization valued by Lowry residents. Please help us continue to represent Lowry with the City of Denver and make our community a stronger, safer, and more welcoming place to live.